Friday, September 23, 2011

Better late than never

So I just realized that it has been 5 days. So Let me catch you up!
Monday we got a new roommate, her name is Larissa and she is from Germany! She is so sweet and I love her to bits. FHE was good as well we just kinda hung out. Thursday was uneventful. Wednesday I had Institute and yesterday I went to Keven's house for a back to back horror movie night! It was so fun, we watched Insidious. To be honest it was not the best movie I have ever seen but once it picked up it was good and the end was great. After that we watched The Decent and it was AMAZING! I was so scared withing 10 minutes and was jumping and squrming the whole time. There is a part two so we will be having a follow up movie night. This morning I got up at the but crack of dawn and went with Amanda, Amber, and Whitney to the Temple. It was so great. It was 7 am and the place was packed. It was so different from the NYC Temple and I am so glad I went. I think it was a good way to show God how greatful I am to be here right now. As much as I miss and love everyone I can't say I am home sick because I just don't have time to be haha. I leave for work soon and I am so in love with my job. I don't have coworkers I have friends and my students are more like my family I just love them all so much. There are 7 of them so I want to do a Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs theme for Haloween. What do ya think? After that I have a triple date thing and we are watching the BYU v. Florida football game. I have been super busy but I hope I am writing more often again. Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment