Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Open House

So last night I saw Grant for the first time in a year (and I thought it was only months). It was so nice to see him again. He is such a great friend to have.

Today was open house day at work. So Keesha and I prepared forever! We made the room look so good teachers from around the building came to see it. I mean it looked so good. We set up little stations and food and everything. We got into our heals and waited.....and waited....and waited. Finaly a Dad showed up! Then a mom...and that was it haha. We worked so hard and it was only two parents. But thats okay, the satisfaction of a job well done is reward enough. After a while a few other teachers joined us and we all just ate food and were laughing forever. I went home watched the finale of America's Got Talent and then hung around for a bit and here I am!

Nothing to awesome today but if I don't write today I might keep sliping.

OH! So I only know for sure one person reads this. If you read this blog tell me!! I want to know I am not talking to myself haha.

Till next time, I remain forever yours.
Luisa

No comments:

Post a Comment