Sunday, September 18, 2011

Scare Tactics

So last night I went out with Keven, a guy I have known for about 2 years now. As I was waiting to be picked up I made the mistake of shutting my eyes for "just a second" leading me into a deep slumber. I was woken up by Amanda telling me Keven was waiting in the living room. Half away and looking asleep I walked out of my bedroom. We went out for icecream, lets just say a small is not so small and I can not eat icecream like a lady, it was all over the place! I am such a spaz. Anyway we then drove 20 minutes out to Lehi, getting lost because of constuction. We arived at a Haunted House (the main event) only to be told by the owner that we were a half an hour early so we hoped back into the car. It took all of two seconds till Keven said "Hey, do you want to learn how to drive stick shift?" Now let me tell you I have seen people try to drive stick shift for the first time and it is not a pretty site. But we had a half an hour so I thought why not! So we drove to the nearest Church parkinglot, aka 2 minutes away, and my first lesson began. Now I don't mean to brag but I did not stall once. =D Yeah thats right. I jerked the car quite a bit but not once did it stall. Needless to say I impressed Keven....and myself. So that took care of the half hour and we went back to the Haunted House which once was a bar. The owner was super cool and we are on first name terms, he is Aaron and I as you know am Luisa hehe. So we paid for our tickets (as in he paid for our tickets) and we walked in. The two people in front of us were interesting to say the least. The girl was supper cool and was having fun. The boy however was crouched like a scared child and stomped on my foot a lot.
I will be honest I was scared. It was well done and there were parts where I had to burry my head into Keven's chest (aka every time a clown came near me, and a few other instances). After we were out we saw Aaron and chated. We were saying it would have been better if that one guy didn't ruin it and guess what! He let us go in again for free!!! The second time was so much better, at the end of the house a guy chased me out with a chainsaw and I screamed and ran so fast my shoe broke! Not a flipflop shoe but a real shoe! I broke my fricken shoe haha. Aaron and Keven got a laugh and Aaron said and I quote "You two are a cute couple." It was so funny and he was shocked when he realized we were not an item. Anyway we drove back and were laughing the whole way and made plans for a horror movie night on Friday...once again I can't wait for the weekend. Horror movies are amazing and I am pumped for another epic day.
Today was awesome too. Church was great and I got my Temple recomend and so Friday morning I am going! So Happy. The girls and I came home and watched Megamind and now I am here telling you about how amazing my life is these days. I hope every entry is this great. And if not at least entertaining.

xoxo, Luisa

No comments:

Post a Comment