Saturday, September 17, 2011

Ice Skating & Show Tunes

Well yesterday I got home late so I didn't write. Sorry if that ruined your otherwise great day and if you did not even realize well....then I guess thats okay.

Anyway yesterday was great after work I came home for a bit then went out with friends. We went out to an iceskating at a place that was built for the 2000 Salt Lake Olympics. It was so cool...to bad I have (or should I say had) no clue how to iceskate. I spent the first half hour holding onto the wall looking like an idiot. By the end I had fallen at least 3 times, almost fallen more times then not and lost all fealing bellow my calf. But there should be photos sooner or later. Anyway over all it was a lot of fun. After that we got pizza and icecream, played ping pong, and oh yeah sang showtunes and movie songs for hours...yeah thats right I made friends with a bunch of music loving Mormons! It was so great. I hung out with some other friends untill around one am and then crashed. Today was cleaning checks and we passed. I baked cookies and watched a few (as in a lot) of criminal minds. Later I am going out with Kevin a guy who served in NY about two years ago. I am so glad I am hanging out with people I have not seen in a while. It's so nice to catch up and everything. Anyway that is about it for today. I hope you are all doing good!

Love, Luisa

No comments:

Post a Comment