Monday, September 26, 2011

Grandma Food

Saturday I went shopping with Kaylen and Larissa. We have so much fun when we are together <3 After that they went up to Salt Lake for the Relief Society Conference and I just watched it at home. It was such a great broadcast. The talks were so great and they were just a reminder that I am so loved and cared for by not only my Heavenly Father but the leaders of the church. Its nice to know that I am part of something bigger than myself or this small life I lead, I am part of a sisterhood and part of a master plan. After that I went out to the Movies with Gabe and some of his friends. We went to go see the Help and it was amazing!

Sunday I went to Church, as usual haha, and then later Sunday I went to dinner at Keven's grandmother's house. I thought it was just going to be us but lo and behold his cousin, brother, and his brother's fiance was there as well! I was still in my Sunday cloths and they were all in jeans and shorts. Better over dressed than under dressed right? Any way it was so much fun. I had some home cooked grandma food which is always good and made me miss my grandma even more!!! In case you are reading this Nanny your food is better if only because I love you but none the less I miss your cooking <3
Keven's brother Bryan and his to be wife Kayla invited me to their wedding, so that is my second wedding invite for October. I am so excited. I love wedding so much, the love, unity, music, food, it is all so great. After dinner we all sat and talked for a little bit then headed home.

Today was stressful to say the least. I subbed for the 1st-4th graders who didn't have school today and was left with no sub plans and was so scared! There was 12 kids ranging from 7 to 9 and they are no joke. We ended up going for a walk and playing games. After that I went back to my class and they were not on their best behavior today. When I got home I relaxed for a bit then went food shopping with Kaylen and Larissa. Once again we were total goof balls and we took photos! So here you go!






No comments:

Post a Comment